Admission to Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University (LUVNU) and education (training) of foreigners and persons without citizenship (stateless persons) is executed according to Laws of Ukraine “About Higher Education”, “About Legal Status of Foreigners and Persons Without Citizenship”, “About Foreign Ukrainians”, “About refugees and persons in need of additional or temporary protection”, Decrees of President of Ukraine since 03.06.1994, №271 «About Means of Development of Economy Cooperation Development of Ukrainian Regions with Neighbouring Border Regions of Republic of Belarus and Administrative and Territorial Units of Republic of Moldova»; Enactments of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine since September, 11th, 2013, №684 “Some Issues of Education Admission for Foreign Students and Persons Without Citizenship”; Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine since November, 1st, 2013, №1541 «Some Issues of Organization of Enrolling and Education (training) of Foreigners and Persons Without Citizenship», registered at Ministry of Justice since November, 25th, 2013, №2004/24536.
Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter – foreigners) can get higher education at the expense of individuals and/or entities unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, laws, or agreements between the universities of international academic mobility. Foreigners who receive state scholarships by international agreements, National programs, and other international obligations of Ukraine are accepted for study in the frame of established quotas of admission for Higher Educational Institutions of Ukraine on grounds of directions of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine.
Foreigners, who come to Ukraine for the purpose of studying, join the University under accredited educational programs (specialties).
Admission of foreigners to study for the funds of individuals and/or legal entities may be carried out by the University
1) twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than on November 1 and March 1, respectively), for obtaining a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree;
2) during the year for a pre-study language course, postgraduate studies, doctoral studies, and the academic mobility program.
University calculates score/assessments of applicants on the basis of the document on the previously acquired level of education and sets the minimum value required for entry points/grades in general education subjects from which the entrance exam is conducted trial.
Enrollment foreigners to study at an appropriate level of higher education carried out by the results of entrance examinations on certain subjects and language training and on the basis of academic rights to continue studies provided a document of acquired education in the country of origin, and taking into account the points of success that are entitled to continue education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the laws of the country which issued the document about the obtained degree (level) education.
All categories of foreigners enrolled in training are credited to the university on the basis of enrollment orders that are formed in The general state electronic educational base.
Documents for admission of international applicants
1) The application form;
2) Document (original and copy) about early received educational (educational and qualification) level, on the base of which the admission is executed;
3) Addition (Diploma Education Supplement) (original and copy) to the document about early received educational (educational and qualification) level, which contains information on its success in academic disciplines, received credits, term of study, and progress of educational disciplines at admission on the base of which the admission is executed (at presence);
4) Copy of passport document of foreigner or document, that confirms person without citizenship;
5) Health Insurance Policy;
6) 6 photos, size 30*40 mm on matte paper; and 6 photos size 35*45 mm on matte paper;
7) Copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if have).
Documents (that confirming your previous education – high school certificate, Bachelor’s degree certificate, Master’s degree certificate, and supplement to the education certificate) must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
APPLICATION DEADLINE of the 2021 Admission Campaign:
- Beginning of receiving applications and documents – July 1 – November 1
- Conducting entrance examinations and interviews – July 14 – November 1
- Enrollment of applicants at the expense of individuals and /or legal entities – July 15 – November 1
- Signing the agreement and paying the registration fee – July 14 – November 1
The admission procedure will be completed after the signing of an agreement with the University and payment of the tuition fee for the 1st year of study.