Foreign students can enroll in Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University (VNU) the following ways:
1) twice a year for the degrees of Bachelor and Master, before and at the beginning of the academic semester, that is until 1 November and until 1 March respectively
2) during the year for postgraduate studies, the preparatory faculty program and the academic mobility program.
Documents for admission of international applicants
- A filled-in application_form;
- An international passport of a foreigner or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter (the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- An invitation letter for receiving a visa for study (original);
- Document, confirming your previous education (high school certificate, Bachelor’s degree certificate) (the original and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- Medical insurance;
- 4 (four) photos sized 30 x 40 mm;
- A copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if eligible)
Documents (that confirming your previous education – high school certificate, Bachelor’s degree certificate and supplement to the education certificate) must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
APPLICATION DEADLINE of the 2020 Introductory Campaign:
- Start receiving applications and documents – August 1 – November 1
- Deadline for receiving applications and documents for renewal, transfer from higher education institutions of Ukraine and foreign educational institutions – July 15 – August 31
- Timing of the University entrance exam – August 15 – October 25
- Enrollment of applicants for the funds of individuals (legal entities) – August 15 – November 1
- Signing the agreement and paying the registration fee – August 15 -November 1
The admission procedure will be completed after you sign an Agreement with the University and pay your tuition fee for the 1st year of study.