From the academic year 2020-2021 in the Erasmus+ programme, HEIs were able to receive EU funding for the implementation of mobility projects (Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries) with HEIs from Partner Countries (non-EU countries).
We are happy to inform that the three projects in which LUVNU is participating have been selected for funding in 2020-2021. The project envisages the implementation of mobilities of students and staff.
Erasmus+ Partner Universities:
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (Poland)
- Jan Długosz University in Częstochowa (Poland)
- Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Vocational Education in Biala Podlaska (Poland)
- Pomeranian University in Słupsk (Poland)
- Cardinal Wyszyński University in Warsaw (Poland)
- Universität Vechta (Germany)
- University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt (Germany)
- Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Saarland University (Germany)
More information and application documents are available under the following section:
For more information, please contact:
International Relations Office
Lesya Ukrainka Volyn European National University
13 Voli Ave.,
43025 Lutsk, Ukraine
1st floor, room 119
Monday: Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.